top of page
Where does the house church meet?
We try to meet where it makes the most sense in the following ways:
1. Which house has the most neighbors interested in checking things out?
2. Which house has the best meeting area?
3. Which house has the best parking?
4. Who has a pool so we can do a baptism?
5. Who has a place for the children to play?
Why isn't the location of the house church posted on the website?
There are several reasons why we don't post where we will be meeting:
1. We want to know who will be showing up before they show up.
2. We don't know from week to week where we will be meeting.
3. The website is designed for answering basic questions about house church, not specific questions.
"We want to measure the church's sending capacity more than its seating capacity." (Church 3.0 - Neil Cole)
Age, Baptism, Biblical, Building, Budget, Centralized, Children, Communion, Deacons, Denominations, Disagreements, Discipleship, Doctrine, Food, Heresy, House Church, Large Gatherings, Legality, Location, Meeting, Membership, Missionaries, Multiplication, Music, Network, Non-Profit, Pastor, Programs, Purpose, Research, Resources, Safety, Schedule, Size of Group, Small Group, Special Needs, Statistics, Sustainability, Tithe, Women
bottom of page